TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Welcome to the SARINA SURIANO website. By accessing this website, you agree to these terms. If you do not agree to these terms, do not use this website and leave it immediately. These terms are governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
- We reserve the right to periodically update these terms, including our privacy and security policy. Any changes made will be posted here. By using this website, you agree to accept any changes made to these terms.
- Please contact us with any questions about these terms.
PLACING AN ORDER
- Before placing an order, please read these terms and conditions and ensure that you understand them. If you have any queries in relation to any aspect of these terms, please contact us at email@example.com
- We have taken great care to ensure that the items on our website are presented as accurately as possible. However, colour clarity will depend upon your own personal monitor and therefore we cannot guarantee that the colour of the item is absolutely accurate.
- Our acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us, will take place when you receive an email from us notifying you that we have dispatched the items ordered by you. The contract between us will be governed by these terms.
- Customers can only pay by credit card using our secure checkout. All major credit cards are accepted.
- All product prices indicated and payments made on this site are in Australian Dollar currency. All prices are exclusive of GST.
- The amount you pay will be the price indicated plus any delivery charges.
- Customers outside of Australia may also be required to pay import duty or other taxes, fees and charges applied by customs or other authorities in the country of receipt. Any such duties, taxes, fees or charges will be the responsibility of the customer.
The following shipping costs are payable:
Courier service for $15.00 - all local shipments are sent securely using Fastway Couriers which includes signature on delivery and full insurance. Delivery within 1-7 business days depending on the state you live in. Longer if your destination is a remote rural area
Signature on Delivery - means that you must be at the address supplied to sign for your purchase.
If you are not at the address to sign for your purchase, the courier will leave a calling card in the letterbox for you to call and arrange re-delivery directly with them.
- You must call the courier within 7-10 days otherwise the item will be returned to us.
- Postage charges will be charged again for any unclaimed items returned to us.
- You can track your parcel here www.fastway.com.au
- Courier service for $35.00 – all international shipments are sent securely using FedEx which includes signature on delivery. Delivery within 3-5 business days. Longer if your destination is a remote rural area. Please note that if you are required to pay import duty or other taxes, fees and charges applied by customs or other authorities in your country, we cannot be held liable for these delays.
- Purchases made on Saturday and, Sunday and public holidays will be processed on the next business day.
NOTE: Please ensure that your PayPal address is valid and current, as all purchases will be sent to your registered PayPal address. Any incorrect address will result in your purchase being sent back to us. In such cases, postage costs will be charged again to re-send the shipment.
- SARINA SURIANO gift vouchers can only be used at the SARINA SURIANO online boutique.
- Gift vouchers are non-returnable, cannot be redeemed for cash and must be used in full.
If your purchase will exceed the value of your gift voucher, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will email you an invoice for the outstanding amount, payable prior to any goods are shipped.
- Please note that only 1 gift voucher may be used per transaction.
- We pride ourselves on designing and manufacturing high quality jewellery and accessories. However, we understand that sometimes an item, once you see it in person, may not be quite right for you.
- If you are not sure about a particular item, please contact us before making your purchase with any additional questions you may have.
- We happily accept returns and exchanges if the item purchased is in the original condition as sent. The product must not be worn, altered or damaged and must have all tags attached. Items damaged by the customer may be replaced or repaired at our discretion.
- Unfortunately, due to hygiene reasons, we are unable to offer refunds on earrings.
- If you are not satisfied with your jewellery purchase, please contact us within 7 days from the date of purchase to arrange a return or exchange if you live within Australia. For all International customers, please contact us within 14 days from the date of purchase to arrange a return or exchange
- Upon receipt of your request, we will send you instructions for returning items. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer and all returns should be insured and returned Registered Post
All returns must be sent back in all original packaging to avoid damage to the items. Any damage to any products may result in denial of any refund.
- Returned items will undergo a quality review and once cleared, you will either receive your new items (for exchanges), or refund of the cost paid at purchase (excluding original shipping cost) directly to the credit card used for the purchase. You will receive email notification of this.
- In the unlikely event that you receive an item that is faulty or damaged please contact us and we will organise a replacement for you. If a replacement is unavailable you may choose another suitable item. If an item is faulty and there is no suitable replacement you may elect to receive a refund or credit note.
- There are no returns on sale items.
All returns to be sent to: SARINA SURIANO JEWELS PTY LTD. Level 2, 20 Hutchinson Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010. AUSTRALIA
- SARINA SURIANO jewellery is handmade and hand set using Swarovski Crystal. This means that each piece will vary slightly.
- We use brass metal components. When sourcing our components we always purchase nickel free, however, even though all precautions are taken, some traces of nickel may be found in our jewellery.
- Always keep your SARINA SURIANO jewellery safely stored in its original packaging, and keep it away from make-up, moisturisers, perfume and hairspray.
- Take care when wearing your SARINA SURIANO jewellery as damage from careless wear and/or storage is not the responsibility of SARINA SURIANO and is not covered by our returns and/or exchange policy.
- Take care when wearing delicate fabrics with your SARINA SURIANO jewellery as damage to clothing is not the responsibility of SARINA SURIANO.
Each item purchased is beautifully packaged in a signature SARINA SURIANO jewellery box before it is shipped to you.
- SARINA SURIANO understands that your privacy is important and ensures that information provided by you is collected and held in accordance with relevant Australian privacy law.
- We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that information is stored securely both in electronic and physical form.
- Any information that we no longer require is destroyed.
- Personal information you provide us including your name, address, telephone number, email address, billing address, and shipping address will not be released, sold or rented to any entities or individuals outside of SARINA SURIANO
- SARINA SURIANO does not collect or record any credit card details you may provide when purchasing products from the sarinasuriano.com website.
- Your credit card details are processed by PayPal, which is linked to our ANZ bank merchant account.
- As required by law, you may "opt-out" from direct marketing material that SARINA SURIANO may send.
- Orders placed on our site are encrypted using *SSL technology, so rest assured that your transactions are protected. With SSL implemented on both the client and server, information sent via the internet can be trusted to arrive privately and unaltered to our server. IN order for SSL security to work, you must use an SSL enabled browser. Most browsers, version 3x and later support SSL.
- If you still have any concerns about ordering electronically, feel free to call us and place your order over the phone.
- Email is not encrypted and is not considered a secure means of transmitting credit card numbers. We will NEVER ask for sensitive information via email.
VIP EMAIL LIST
- We offer those who sign-up for our VIP EMAIL LIST advanced notice of sales, new collections, launches and other SARINA SURIANO news. If you would like to be removed from our email list, you can do so by replying 'unsubscribe' to emails sent to you.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We warrant that all our products are of satisfactory quality, comply with their description, are fit for their purpose and that we have good title to sell them to you.
- Save for the warranty above, we make no representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever, expressed or implied, in connection with our products, these terms or this website.
- You agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we will not be responsible or liable (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise), under any circumstances, for any:
- a. interruption of business, loss of profit or loss of revenue;
- b. access delays or access interruptions to this website;
- c. non-delivery, misdelivery, corruption, destruction or other modification of any data;
- d. loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of dealings with or the presence of website links on this website;
- e. computer viruses, system failure or malfunction which may occur in connection with your use of this website, including during hyperlink to or from third party websites;
- f. any inaccuracies, omissions or misleading, false or deceptive statement in the content; or
- g. events beyond our reasonable control.