- SARINA SURIANO jewellery is delicately handmade and hand set using the highest quality materials and Swarovski Crystal. This means that each piece will vary slightly.
- We use brass metal components. When sourcing our components we always purchase nickel free, however, even though all precautions are taken, some traces of nickel may be found in our jewellery.
- Always keep your SARINA SURIANO jewellery safely stored in its original packaging, and keep it away from make-up, moisturisers, perfume and hairspray.
- Take care when wearing your SARINA SURIANO jewellery, as damage from careless wear, water and/or storage is not the responsibility of SARINA SURIANO and is not covered by our returns and/or exchange policy.
- Take care when wearing delicate fabrics with your SARINA SURIANO jewellery, as damage to clothing is not the responsibility of SARINA SURIANO.
- SARINA SURIANO will replace any items that are deemed manufacturing faults (but does not cover neglect or wear & tear) and we will at our discretion replace or repair your damaged product.
- Each item purchased is beautifully packaged in a signature SARINA SURIANO jewellery box before it is shipped to you.
- Please contact us directly regarding any warranty claim on email@example.com